Submit an abstract – New Deadline November 2th, 2015
INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
You can participate in our Symposium as a delegate, although we encourage you to submit an abstract. Please, read carefully the following instructions before submitting your abstract. Only abstracts submitted in English will be accepted, in order to be published. Abstracts sent in Spanish will not be considered.
Submit your abstract in Microsoft Word
• Authors names should be provided in the format Alvarez, RS. Do not add Dr, Prof, Mr., Mrs., etc.
• The title should have a maximum of 150 characters, typed in capitals.
• Affiliation should be included in line a. If authors’ affiliations are different, you should indicate them filling b, c, and d lines.
• The presenting author’s email address should be included.
• The abstract should have a maximum of 250 words. Any longer and the abstracts will be truncated or not accepted.
• Indicate whether the abstract is intended for oral or poster presentation or either.
• The abstract should be structured using the following headings: Objective, Methods, Results, Conclusions, and Keywords (no less than four keywords). Non-structured abstracts might be accepted.
• The abstract should be as informative as possible, including statistical evaluation.
• Statements such as "results will be discussed" or "data will be presented" are not acceptable.
• Standard abbreviations such as: PVS, MCS, EEG, MEEG,MRI, etc., may be used. Others should be described in fullwhen first mentioned followed by the abbreviation in parenthesis.
• Tables may be included, but not photographs, figures or references.
Confirmation of Abstracts received
• You will be notified via e-mail to confirm that your abstract has been received.
• If you do not receive a confirmation within two weeks please contact the Symposium Secretariat.
• Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
• Some very high quality abstracts offered for oral presentation might be included in satellite symposium or courses.
• Deadline for submission of abstracts: October 25, 2015